Come One! Come All! Gather round, kiddies. If you didn’t already know, I’m participating in the Coffin Hop Blog Hop 2011, and like most of my fellow writers involved, I’ll be having my own contest to prove just how much you like to read those books that keep you up at night and sick in the head. Starting this coming Monday, at the bottom of my blog, I’ll post the first paragraph of a modern horror novel and your objective is to simply give me the name of the author and the book from which the excerpt came. It’s as simple as that!
Here’s the goodie bag (box) that you can win:
1. A hardback editon of Big Book of New Short Horror from Pill Hill Press, signed by your’s truely (wink, wink). It contain’s my debut short story “With Many Thanks to Newark.”
2. A Big Book of New Short Horror postcard. (nifty, right?)
3. A rubber shrunken head. (body not included)
4. A light-up skull mug. (fill with your favorite beverage)
5. And two Halloween pens, featuring the likenesses of Dracula and the Grim Reaper.
And there you have it! Name the book and author, and win all of this stuff! Hell, I’ll even give you a few hints to help you along.
See you on Monday, hoppers!